L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E is a healthier paths to getting luminous and youthful skin. This is purely water-based, so it is non-oily sticking feelings afterward. This serum hydrates and repairs skin while boosting collagen and elastin. It also evens out the complexion and improves skin luminosity or can be used on all skin types with all age groups. Our face serum is dermatologist recommended and clinically proven to beautifully brighten the appearance of your skin. It is more effective than non-stabilized forms of L- Ascorbic acid which can easily degrade or has more benefits even before application.
Benefits of L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E:
- The L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E face Serum, efficiently reduces wrinkles and protects collagen, and increases its production.
- This serum helps to create a shield against sun damage while also reducing hyperpigmentation or also improving skin tone.
- The real natural ingredients make it strong enough to act as a protector against pollution and other free radicals.
- It makes skin hydrated, relieves dryness, and refreshes the skin’s surface.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps in relieving inflammation, tightening pores, and helping with razor bumps or also helps in reducing acne, since it can cleanse your skin of excess oil.
- The L- Ascorbic Acid is high in antioxidants which helps to prevent the signs of ageing.
- Vitamin E keeps the skin hydrated and reduces the chances of infection and acne.
Key Ingredients of L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E Serum:
L-Ascorbic Acid– These products penetrate the skin tissue and are more active in collagen production on the skin. L-Ascorbic Acid is a rejuvenating vitamin ingredient that also plays an important part in the reduction of photo-damage caused by harmful UV rays.
Hyaluronic Acid – It has been broken down into elements small enough to penetrate the skin, it’s moisturizing, but not the most moisturizing option, so it’s best for people who have oily or combination skin since these skin types want to avoid over-moisturizing.
Vitamin E – It is a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant, helping protect cells from damage throughout your body, which creates a natural barrier to keep moisture in your skin.
Direction for use?
- First of all, cleanse your face and pat it dry.
- By using a Mist and waiting for it to get absorbed
- Now pick L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E Serum and take 1-2 pumps.
- Close your eyes while applying serum on your face and gently tap them onto your skin.
- Now seal it with a moisturizer or a face oil or use both and just sit or move around looking your best radiant by yourself.
Avoid those serums that come in transparent bottles or the ones that come with a dropper. These kinds of serums get oxidized due to their active ingredients when used with that combo. L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E Serum comes in the most recommended and safely tested opaque glass pump bottle. Just a few pumps of this serum leave you with a more hydrated and radiant look, so, if you’d like, be sure to try it. We recommend it because we tried it with our experts.
- To test your skin if you get any unwanted reaction, take a little pump of the serum and apply it on a small part of your palm, chin, or on your neck and see if this serum suits you or not.
- Do this every day for at least a week, and experience the results consistently.
- Check for irritations, itching, redness, or any breakouts across the surface of the skin.
- If you experience any sight of the above-stated reactions, don’t panic. Just clean your face with a gentle face wash and consult with the doctor and get medical attention immediately.
- If in any case there is still any irritation, please make sure to see a doctor and healthcare professionals.
- We are very sure of our serum and that it will suit you, but your skin’s health is our priority.
L- Ascorbic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid & Vitamin E Serum Manufacturer and Supplier:
Canbro Healthcare has been titled the leading Manufacturer of Derma Medicines for years now. Our best services in the dermatology Business have led to a sharp growth in the Pharmaceutical wealth of our country. Hence, if you are looking for a reliable derma Manufacturing Company, we are the ones you should trust with your business. The GMP and ISO-certified equipment at our manufacturing units are in the best conditions and work very well.