Clotrimazole 1% & Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.025%
CANTIL-B is a medicated cream composed of Clotrimazole 1% & Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.025%. Canbro is engaged in offering an optimum quality range of Clotrimazole 1 %, Beclomethasone Dipropionate 0.025 % Cream with the brand name CANTIL-B. This topical formulation effectively treats various fungal and bacterial infections.
- Fungal infections of the skin
- Bacterial infections of the skin
- Skin inflammation caused due to allergies or irritants
- Different types of eczema
- Insect bites and stings
- athlete’s foot
- jock itch
- vaginal yeast infections
Direction to use:
- This medication is to be applied to the skin only.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Before applying this product, the affected area must be cleaned and dried.
- A thin layer of this cream should be applied to the affected area, usually once or twice a day or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not cover, bandage, or wrap the area unless directed to do so by your doctor.
CANTIL-B cream is available as a 20g tube.