Bifocan (Bifonazole) is an imidazole antifungal drug that is used to treat onychomycosis and athlete’s foot. The product is available as cream with having 1% weight by weight solution. It is medically used since 1983.
Benefits of Using Bifonazole Cream
- Bifonazole is a once-daily cream which is very effective in treating skin conditions.
- At Canbro Healthcare you will get superior quality Bifocan product.
- It is highly recommended cream for Athlete’s foot.
- It is best for treating ringworm, jock itch, fungal skin rash, and other tinea conditions.
Using this product can cause Immune system disorders (rare) and Systemic hypersensitivity reaction (very rare). Common effects patients may feel are
- burning sensation
- skin dryness
The side effects only last till you use the product, after that the effect is reversed.
Wash your feet before applying the cream, apply the cream thinly. Follow the procedure once in a day, preferably at night. Continue treatment for 2-3 weeks. Symptoms will improve in a few days, consult the doctor if the condition is not improved. Before applying the cream you must ask your doctor the following things:
- Before applying on a baby skin
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are using any other skincare medications along with Bifonazole